IT Leaders Panel Event
Please join the West Michigan Cisco Users Group for one of our most popular annual events on October 29th at 5:30PM! Be sure to forward this information to anyone who may be interested in learning more about technology. All are welcome!
We're hosting a panel of IT Leaders from the area to share their perspective on IT technologies, management and the state of our industry. This is your opportunity to have an open conversation with IT Executives!
· Where is your company going as far as utilizing outside services (outsourcing) vs building specialized skillsets in-house?
· West Michigan is a competitive IT Market. How are you handling talent recruitment and retention at your company?
· What's your company’s plan for XaaS (Everything as a Service)?
· SDN (Software Defined Networking) is coming. What will this do to our industry and what are you at your company to prepare for the changes it will bring?
· What’s your company’s Security program look like? Is security a priority focus of your IT organization?
· BYOD/MDM (Bring Your Own Device / Mobile Device Management) - It's been around for a while, but do you have a proper solution yet? Where is your company on deploying BYOD?
· DR/BCP (Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning) – Do you have a plan? Better question, have you actually tested it?
To submit a question for our panelists, please email us at email@example.com before October 20.
Brian Miller - CIO & Dean - Davenport University
Tim Osbeck - Senior Director of infrastructure and Operations - Meijer
Dave Wordhouse - VP of IT - CU*Answers
Kevin Van Eck - CIO - Amway Americas
Check out their detailed bios!
Joe Briseno - WMCUG
5:30 - 5:45: Registration and Networking
5:45 - 6:00: Sponsor
6:00 - 7:00: Main Presentation
7:15 - Room closes, After-Meeting Social
Please use this form to help us get an accurate count for food.
Register for next meeting at:
Founded in 2010, TelDesigns has already earned the reputation of being the best in the business with helping their clients in managing telecommunications. Based in West Michigan, with over 10 years of professional management and consulting experience, TelDesigns has been able to consistently deliver the right solution to their clients. TelDesigns unique multi-step consultative approach puts the customers priorities first, and integrates their network designs with the technology the customer has, or is implementing. While not an IT Company, TelDesigns knows the integration of IT and Telecom is the future for all business, and is in the fore front of working with providers that can deliver these services reliably and cost effectively. Whether you need to have a company manage your Telecom, upgrade your existing infrastructure, or optimize for the future, TelDesigns will be your partner to give you what you need.
PO Box 2625
Holland, MI 49422
Sneden Hall Meeting Room 1/2/3 (Across from Auditorium)
Please remember to park in an E (Event) parking lot. We suggest section F, as identified on our Location page