Please join the West Michigan Cisco Users Group for our January 28 event! Be sure to forward this information to anyone who may be interested in learning more about technology, all are welcome!
Don't forget to print and use your Parking Pass
This month we will have round-table discussions on some of our favorite topics:
- UC/Collaboration – Lets talk about IP Telephony, IP Video, Jabber, Webex and Call Admission Control.
- Route/Switch/Data Center - Things are changing quickly with Virtualization of servers. Network Next? You bet. How is your network changing?
- Security – What does it take to secure your network? What are your security questions? What keeps you up at night regarding security? Lets talk about it.
- Wireless - 802.11what? - As wireless moves from “casual use” to “it better work and better be fast” is your network ready for all of the mobile devices?
- New in the Field/Getting a Job - Talk with those in the industry about what it takes to get a job in the field. What skills are in demand and how you can stand out from your competition.
- Cloud Technologies - Forecast: Cloudy with isolated pockets of Azure followed by periods of heavy AWS. We will see Box coming in from the north, so don’t forget to secure your data.
Come prepared to sit with your peer network professionals to discuss the topics of your choice over dinner.
5:30 - 5:45: Registration and Networking
5:45 - 6:00: Sponsor
6:00 - 7:00: Discussion
7:15 - Room closes, After-Meeting Social
Please use this form to help us get an accurate count for food.
Register for next meeting at: Here
718 Splitrail Ave
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
C3 is a telecommunications brokerage representing over 80 telecom carriers ranging from the biggest, like AT&T and Comcast, to smaller niche carriers like US Signal and 123.Net. We work with organizations in optimizing their telecom efficiencies for data services such as Metro Ethernet, MPLS, internet circuits, and voice services like hosted VoIP, SIP and traditional local/long distance.
C3 customers make informed decisions based on our vast industry experience, market/product research, and our ability to negotiate extremely competitive rates and terms. C3 manages your services for the life of the contract so that you can devote your resources to more strategic projects. C3 doesn’t charge for our expertise and on-going consulting services, as we receive a small commission from the proposed carriers..
6191 Kraft Ave SE
Caledonia, MI 49512
Sneden Hall Meeting Room 1/2/3 (Across from Auditorium)
Please remember to park in an E (Event) parking lot. We suggest section F, as identified on our Location page